Re: [pcgen] Alpha Testing

  • Jacob Faturechi
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2008
      Thanks for all the responses. Sorry I was not more specific about the
      error message on saving templates. I didn't realize that the equipping
      was for individual arrows. I would try to equip what I bought (50
      arrows), it would ask me where to put it and naturally (I thought), I
      tried to put it in the bow. I guess I didn't think it through. A
      quiver is a better idea for 50 arrows. Thanks for the template idea
      for skill points, I will try that as soon as saving templates is
      fixed. :P I will wait impatiently for the pdf files fix, which might
      mean I will try my hand at messing up my installed version of PCGen.
      (I keep on editing all those files that have notes in them like "do
      not manually edit this." I try not to, I really do.) I'll keep you
      updated if anything productive results.