A question about equipping rings

  • Kinsfire
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17 1:41 PM
      We have a busy group - multiple games being run. One of our GMs has a house rule that you can wear more than one ring on a hand.

      Is there a way to allow ONE game to use this house rule, but NOT another game?

      And did I ask the wrong group? SHould this have gone to the LST teaching group?

      Keith

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17 1:51 PM
        This does belong in the listfilehelp group, however, the answer -

        You can either do a gamemode (not exactly the best method, but reliable)
        Template/Feat/Ability w/ BONUS:SLOTS|RING|1 (you would need to apply the
        object on each character, less desirable, but doable).
        Or a little known method on a pcc file which will apply to everything
        created when using that pcc file:
        BONUS:SLOTS|RING|1
        (Not a very well known feature, but you can try it out)

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

        Kinsfire wrote:
        > We have a busy group - multiple games being run. One of our GMs has a house rule that you can wear more than one ring on a hand.
        >
        > Is there a way to allow ONE game to use this house rule, but NOT another game?
        >
        > And did I ask the wrong group? SHould this have gone to the LST teaching group?
        >
        > Keith

      • Kinsfire
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17 3:04 PM
          Thanks. I'll try to remember to ask questions like this over there.

          And I still have to show the difference I'm getting between building that belt in 5.14.1 and 5.15.6 - RADICALLY different descriptions within the belt creation. I'll do that over there, though.