Re: [pcgen] Unfortunately bowing out of using PCGen

  • Jim Milne
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 10, 2008
      Ok, next question. Are you trying to start PCGen by using the shell script (pcgen.sh) or just by opening pcgen.jar? I have a fersh install thanks to my old laptop crashing on me this weekend and if I just try and open the pcgen.jar file instead of using pcgen.sh to start the program I get no sources.