PCGen v5.15.7 (Alpha) Released!

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2008
      PCGen, the worlds most flexible d20 character generation software, is
      pleased to announce the release and immediate availability for
      download of PCGen v5.15.7 (Alpha)!

      To download your free copy of PCGen, point you browser here:

      https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=25576

      PCGen v5.15.7 is our last alpha release for the current development
      cycle, and we are on track towards the final production release. The
      majority of tokens have been converted over to the new CDOM parsing
      structure and code support for Pathfinder and 4e is progressing well.
      Your feedback thus far in the alpha cycle has been tremendously
      helpful. To see the full list of changes incorporated in this alpha
      release, check out the release notes:

      http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?
      docid=133858&group_id=25576

      With only two weeks left before the feature freeze, now is a good
      time to have a look at the how things are progressing. Please let us
      know if there is something you were expecting that isn't available
      yet. As always we are also very interested to hear how the latest
      changes work for you.

      PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20
      systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so they can be modified
      by users for their own campaigns. For more information about PCGen,
      join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our website
      at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net and wiki at http://www.pcgen-test.org/
      wiki.

      This software uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo
      Publishing, LLC, used with permission. This software is not
      published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Publishing.
      For more information about Pathfinder, Paizo Publishing and Paizo
      products, please visit paizo.com.

      PCGen Team