Re: [pcgen] Character sheet tab

  • Michael W. Fender
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008
      On Tuesday 04 November 2008 05:47:19 pm Brad Stiles wrote:
      > OK, I know I've used this tab before, but now I can't get it to work,
      > the drop down box of sheets isn't even populated. It works on the RSRD
      > set, but it won't work on my other sets. Since I change no options or
      > preferences between game modes, but it works, I presume that it requires
      > some list entry someplace that those other sets don't have.
      >
      > I don't see anything obvious in the documentation, for either the LST
      > files or the Description tab, and searching through all the LST, INI and
      > PCC files in my pcgen directory for "compact.htm" (the first entry in
      > the drop down list), yields no results. When I search for
      > "charactersheet", the only hits are in Options.ini, and don't *appear*
      > to be filtered by game more or anything.
      >
      > If someone could tell me what I have to modify/add to make some
      > character sheets to show up there, I'd appreciate it.

      This is pretty bad. First off, what version of PCGen are you using?

      --
      Fluxxdog

      think.
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2008

        PREVIEWDIR and PREVIEWSHEET would be what you're looking for, and they go in
        the miscinfo.lst of your game mode.

        Barak
      • Brad Stiles
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008
          >> If someone could tell me what I have to modify/add to make some
          >> character sheets to show up there, I'd appreciate it.

          > PREVIEWDIR and PREVIEWSHEET would be what you're looking for, and they go in
          > the miscinfo.lst of your game mode.

          Hmmm. I thought I replied to myself, but I don't see it.

          I spent two hours before my game looking for this option, sent the
          message, and literally 30 seconds after that, found it in the docs.

          Sorry for the noise.

          Brad