RE: [pcgen] Re: LOADING SOURCE FILES (SORTA) BROKEN (5.15.3, 4 & 5)

  • Brad Stiles
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
      > where is the file stored that retains that if not in the pcgen folder
      > itself? i am wondering if deleting that file could help fix the
      > problem.

      If you don't change it in Settings->Preferences->PCGen->Location, "PCGen
      option.ini Directory", it will put it in your home directory, which on
      my Windows system, puts it in "C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\.pcgen".
      I usually set it to "PCGen Dir" to keep everything self-contained.
      That's one of the things I always have to change when I upgrade, as I
      have a couple of different versions loaded.

      Brad