Re: [pcgen] Re: LOADING SOURCE FILES (SORTA) BROKEN (5.15.3, 4 & 5)

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2008
      Are you unable to select the sets you need because they are red?  If so, then remove all your sets after you unload them (if you loaded them)... shut down the program, restart the program... select the rsrd complete, then add your homebrew sets.  if they change red, no big deal... that is part of the new PRECAMPAIGN token, just as long as they are correctly on the selected side things should be fine.

      However, I must ask...
      Do your sets no longer work?
      Is there anything acting up?

      If not then I think things are good. Please let us know if something isn't working though.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2008
        > where is the file stored that retains that if not in the pcgen folder
        > itself? i am wondering if deleting that file could help fix the
        > problem.

        If you don't change it in Settings->Preferences->PCGen->Location, "PCGen
        option.ini Directory", it will put it in your home directory, which on
        my Windows system, puts it in "C:\Documents and Settings\Brad\.pcgen".
        I usually set it to "PCGen Dir" to keep everything self-contained.
        That's one of the things I always have to change when I upgrade, as I
        have a couple of different versions loaded.

        Brad