PCGen v5.15.6 (Alpha) Released!

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2008
      PCGen, the worlds most flexible d20 character generation software, is
      pleased to announce the release and immediate availability for
      download of PCGen v5.15.6 (Alpha)!

      To download your free copy of PCGen, point you browser here:

      https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=25576

      PCGen's move to a new internal architecture, a move that will allow
      greater flexibility and usability, is well on its way, as is the
      added code support for Pathfinder and 4e. To see the full list of
      changes incorporated in this alpha release, check out the release notes:

      https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?
      docid=132773&group_id=25576

      PCGen v5.15.6 is an alpha release for the 5.16 development cycle, so
      we're on the homeward stretch towards the next production release.
      With only a few weeks left before the feature freeze, scheduled for
      PCGen v5.15.8, now is a good time to have a look at how things are
      progressing. Feedback from our user community has been tremendously
      helpful in getting us to where we are today so please try out PCGen
      5.15.6 and let us know if there is something you were expecting that
      isn't available yet!

      PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20
      systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so they can be modified
      by users for their own campaigns. For more information about PCGen,
      join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our website
      at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net and wiki at http://www.pcgen-test.org/
      wiki.

      PCGen Team