Re: [pcgen] 4e Game Mode/Campaign?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2008
      Hi Matt,

      It just so happens we are moving in that direction... By the time 5.16
      is released you will see a 4e gamemode to be selected, a 4e Starter Set,
      a revised OS sheet to use the new tags and of course a '4e set Guide'
      (Almost complete) to creating your very own 4e set with the starting
      blocks we provided.

      As we speak, those files are being uploaded to the entire team for final
      testing, review and making sure we aren't breaking any rules.

      If you want an early start on your own 4e set, we'd be more than happy
      to assist you over on the ListFileHelp Yahoo group.

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      ~ Unique Title "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"