Re: [pcgen] Custom Feat Creation

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2008
      Hi Conner,

      This should be asked over on the listfilehelp Y! Group.

      However, at this time, there isn't any easy way to change the "cost" of
      a skill other than using the CSKILL and CCSKILL tags.

      There is a method by which you can "cheat". I've not tested this so it's
      theory. But it should still 'max' out at the cross class level, but the
      extra point should off set the cost (not sure if it will do half point
      for half point, or only bonus for full points.

      BONUS:SKILLRANK|<YourSkill>|SKILLRANK=<YourSkill>

      The problem is 1) If you had previous ranks in it, then you'll increase
      without "buying" it.
      2) No way to tell honest points and ones purchased after feat taken.

      I'm sure there is a third issue... but I can't think of it.

      Almost bed time... I hope this helps Conner.

      You can email me direct if you try and use this method for help.

      I'm also on yahoo IM 'Drew0500'

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      ~ Unique Title "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"