Re: [pcgen] WotC Errata

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2008
      Hi Folks!

      Well, That's what I get for posting just after waking up this morning.

      This post was intended for the BoD list and NOT for the main PCGen list.

      Yes, I am talking to WotC, but it is important that you folks do not
      get your jhopes up. It is not a forgone conclusion that we will be
      able to get access to the errata.

      ~ Eric "The Idiot" C Smith (Maredudd)
      ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
      ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
      ~ Tracker Gibbon
      ~ Tenacious Monkey
      ~ Face melioram personam

      On Oct 25, 2008, at 8:18 AM, Eric C Smith wrote:

      > Hi Folks!
      >
      > I got a note from Scott. He doesn't have an answer yet but he says he
      > has the question on the pile and is hoping to et beck to me next week.
      >
      > ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
      > ~ PR Silverback, PCGen Board of Directors
      > ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
      > ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
      > ~ Tracker Gibbon
      > ~ Tenacious Monkey
      > ~ Face melioram personam

    • Michael W. Fender
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 25, 2008
        On Saturday 25 October 2008 09:32:24 am Eric C Smith wrote:
        > Hi Folks!
        >
        > Well, That's what I get for posting just after waking up this morning.
        >
        > This post was intended for the BoD list and NOT for the main PCGen list.
        >
        > Yes, I am talking to WotC, but it is important that you folks do not
        > get your jhopes up. It is not a forgone conclusion that we will be
        > able to get access to the errata.

        Oh, I understand that, but its nice to know that SOMETHING is happening.
        Kinda like "READY! ... AIM! ... WAIT FOR IT! ... FIRE!"

        --
        Fluxxdog

        think.