Re: [pcgen] WotC Errata

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2008
      On Saturday 25 October 2008 14:18:20 Eric C Smith wrote:

      > I got a note from Scott. He doesn't have an answer yet but he says he
      > has the question on the pile and is hoping to et beck to me next week.

      Cool!

      Stefan.
      --
      Happiness is the Road
      http://www.marillion.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 25, 2008
        Hi Folks!

        Well, That's what I get for posting just after waking up this morning.

        This post was intended for the BoD list and NOT for the main PCGen list.

        Yes, I am talking to WotC, but it is important that you folks do not
        get your jhopes up. It is not a forgone conclusion that we will be
        able to get access to the errata.

        ~ Eric "The Idiot" C Smith (Maredudd)
        ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
        ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
        ~ Tracker Gibbon
        ~ Tenacious Monkey
        ~ Face melioram personam

        On Oct 25, 2008, at 8:18 AM, Eric C Smith wrote:

        > Hi Folks!
        >
        > I got a note from Scott. He doesn't have an answer yet but he says he
        > has the question on the pile and is hoping to et beck to me next week.
        >
        > ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
        > ~ PR Silverback, PCGen Board of Directors
        > ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
        > ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
        > ~ Tracker Gibbon
        > ~ Tenacious Monkey
        > ~ Face melioram personam

      • Michael W. Fender
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 25, 2008
          On Saturday 25 October 2008 09:32:24 am Eric C Smith wrote:
          > Hi Folks!
          >
          > Well, That's what I get for posting just after waking up this morning.
          >
          > This post was intended for the BoD list and NOT for the main PCGen list.
          >
          > Yes, I am talking to WotC, but it is important that you folks do not
          > get your jhopes up. It is not a forgone conclusion that we will be
          > able to get access to the errata.

          Oh, I understand that, but its nice to know that SOMETHING is happening.
          Kinda like "READY! ... AIM! ... WAIT FOR IT! ... FIRE!"

          --
          Fluxxdog

          think.