Re: [pcgen] WotC Errata

  • Michael W. Fender
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25 5:49 AM
      On Saturday 25 October 2008 08:18:20 am Eric C Smith wrote:
      > Hi Folks!
      >
      > I got a note from Scott. He doesn't have an answer yet but he says he
      > has the question on the pile and is hoping to et beck to me next week.

      woot

      --
      Fluxxdog

      think.
    • Stefan Radermacher
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 25 6:03 AM
        On Saturday 25 October 2008 14:18:20 Eric C Smith wrote:

        > I got a note from Scott. He doesn't have an answer yet but he says he
        > has the question on the pile and is hoping to et beck to me next week.

        Cool!

        Stefan.
        --
        Happiness is the Road
        http://www.marillion.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 25 6:32 AM
          Hi Folks!

          Well, That's what I get for posting just after waking up this morning.

          This post was intended for the BoD list and NOT for the main PCGen list.

          Yes, I am talking to WotC, but it is important that you folks do not
          get your jhopes up. It is not a forgone conclusion that we will be
          able to get access to the errata.

          ~ Eric "The Idiot" C Smith (Maredudd)
          ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
          ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
          ~ Tracker Gibbon
          ~ Tenacious Monkey
          ~ Face melioram personam

          On Oct 25, 2008, at 8:18 AM, Eric C Smith wrote:

          > Hi Folks!
          >
          > I got a note from Scott. He doesn't have an answer yet but he says he
          > has the question on the pile and is hoping to et beck to me next week.
          >
          > ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
          > ~ PR Silverback, PCGen Board of Directors
          > ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
          > ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
          > ~ Tracker Gibbon
          > ~ Tenacious Monkey
          > ~ Face melioram personam

        • Michael W. Fender
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 25 6:49 AM
            On Saturday 25 October 2008 09:32:24 am Eric C Smith wrote:
            > Hi Folks!
            >
            > Well, That's what I get for posting just after waking up this morning.
            >
            > This post was intended for the BoD list and NOT for the main PCGen list.
            >
            > Yes, I am talking to WotC, but it is important that you folks do not
            > get your jhopes up. It is not a forgone conclusion that we will be
            > able to get access to the errata.

            Oh, I understand that, but its nice to know that SOMETHING is happening.
            Kinda like "READY! ... AIM! ... WAIT FOR IT! ... FIRE!"

            --
            Fluxxdog

            think.