WotC Errata

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2008
      Hi Folks!

      I got a note from Scott. He doesn't have an answer yet but he says he
      has the question on the pile and is hoping to et beck to me next week.

      ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
      ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
      ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
      ~ Tracker Gibbon
      ~ Tenacious Monkey
      ~ Face melioram personam
    • Michael W. Fender
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 25, 2008
        On Saturday 25 October 2008 08:18:20 am Eric C Smith wrote:
        > Hi Folks!
        >
        > I got a note from Scott. He doesn't have an answer yet but he says he
        > has the question on the pile and is hoping to et beck to me next week.

        woot

        --
        Fluxxdog

        think.
      • Stefan Radermacher
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 25, 2008
          On Saturday 25 October 2008 14:18:20 Eric C Smith wrote:

          > I got a note from Scott. He doesn't have an answer yet but he says he
          > has the question on the pile and is hoping to et beck to me next week.

          Cool!

          Stefan.
          --
          Happiness is the Road
          http://www.marillion.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 25, 2008
            Hi Folks!

            Well, That's what I get for posting just after waking up this morning.

            This post was intended for the BoD list and NOT for the main PCGen list.

            Yes, I am talking to WotC, but it is important that you folks do not
            get your jhopes up. It is not a forgone conclusion that we will be
            able to get access to the errata.

            ~ Eric "The Idiot" C Smith (Maredudd)

            On Oct 25, 2008, at 8:18 AM, Eric C Smith wrote:

            > Hi Folks!
            >
            > I got a note from Scott. He doesn't have an answer yet but he says he
            > has the question on the pile and is hoping to et beck to me next week.
            >
            > ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
            > ~ PR Silverback, PCGen Board of Directors
            > ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
            > ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
            > ~ Tracker Gibbon
            > ~ Tenacious Monkey
            > ~ Face melioram personam

          • Michael W. Fender
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 25, 2008
              On Saturday 25 October 2008 09:32:24 am Eric C Smith wrote:
              > Hi Folks!
              >
              > Well, That's what I get for posting just after waking up this morning.
              >
              > This post was intended for the BoD list and NOT for the main PCGen list.
              >
              > Yes, I am talking to WotC, but it is important that you folks do not
              > get your jhopes up. It is not a forgone conclusion that we will be
              > able to get access to the errata.

              Oh, I understand that, but its nice to know that SOMETHING is happening.
              Kinda like "READY! ... AIM! ... WAIT FOR IT! ... FIRE!"

              --
              Fluxxdog

              think.