Re: [pcgen] Energy Drain

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2008
      I'd call it a fixed drain. If you were merely losing the HD then you
      would just lose the HP of that level gain. But since we don't normally
      keep track of HP gained each level I think they went with 5 to keep it
      simple.

      We can emulate it as a reduction of HP (You can't heal it)

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"