Re: Coding

  • Dan Parks
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2008
      I will be going part time to start and don't expect a heavy workload
      for the first two years and expect to continue helping for a few years
      at least.

      > Hi Dan,
      >
      > Thanks for the interest. Our code silverback (team lead) happens to
      > be in Australia, so I'm sure we'll hear from him, but with some delay.
      >
      > I have to say I'm not familiar with the workload of law school (other
      > than general reputation of being hard). Thus, one question I would
      > have is whether you expect to spend a few months or continue through
      > school? I think either is great; it just might help in choosing good
      > projects or places for you to get started.
      >
      > Tom P.
      > --
      > PCGen Architecture Lead

    • CalebU
      Message 2 of 5 , May 29, 2010
        I am using LST files that came with PCGen 5.16.2 as templates to make my own LST files. I came across some tags that were commented out, but I still didn't know what went under them. Here are the tags:

        Var. Min. Value
        These were in the srd_equip_melee.lst