I Want to Help

  • Dan Parks
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 20, 2008
      :)
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 20, 2008
        [Braces for the sucking]

        Your Soul is being pulled into the Soul Jar(tm).

        Greetings Dan, let me add my welcome to those who've already done so.

        I'll send you an email to get you started...

        ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

        Dan Parks wrote:
        > :)

      • Paul
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 20, 2008
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Parks" <dbd@...> wrote:

          > :)

          Welcome aboad Dan, just curious were you one of the coders I had talked
          to while at GenCon? I think remember one of them saying that they were
          going to have some free time before they started law school.

          Paul Grosse
        • Ryan Johnston
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 11, 2014
            I'd love to help with this project. I have many years experience in Web Development and Java Applications.

            Anywhere you could use me, I would be happy to help with the effort.

          • James Dempsey
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 11, 2014
              Hi Ryan,

              Thanks for your offer of help and we'd love to have you on the team!

              With your skills you'll likely be interested in working in one (or more) of the code, web or output sheet teams.

              We are always keen to get new members for the code team. Our responsibility is the program you interact with, as well as loading data, driving the output etc. Have a look at http://wiki.pcgen.org/Joining_the_Code_Team but note we also take contributions via github too, so if that is your preferred environment you are welcome to go that way.

              Cheers,
              James Dempsey
              PCGen Code SB

              On 12/10/2014 7:31 AM, Ryan Johnston ryanjohnston@... [pcgen] wrote:
              I'd love to help with this project. I have many years experience in Web Development and Java Applications.

              Anywhere you could use me, I would be happy to help with the effort.

            • Anestis Kozakis
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 11, 2014
                Hi Ryan,

                You can find more information on our Wiki at http://wiki.pcgen.org/Main_Page.

                Anestis.

                --
                Anestis Kozakis | kenosti@...
                - "In Numenera, players are not rewarded for slaying foes in combat, so using a smart idea to avoid combat and still succeed is just good play. Likewise, coming up with an idea to defeat a foe without hammering on it with weapons is encouraged - creativity is not cheating!"