Re: PCGen's errata policy

  • drklassen
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 17, 2008
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Michael W. Fender" <fluxxdog@...> wrote:

      > So what happens to the starting kits then? Because the data in them is
      > erroneous. The intent of the kits is to apply reasonable choices
      that would
      > be made (if I'm not mistaken), but Weapon Finesse at first level is
      not a
      > reasonable choice since you can't make that choice with a BAB +0
      >
      > --
      > Fluxxdog

      Well, I just edited rsrd_races__animals.lst and rsrd_kits__animals.lst
      directly, putting in the errata changes. I originally reported this
      to the Code Monkey Publishing forum---since at the time I didn't know
      there was a difference between CMP and PCGen. You can find that
      post at
      http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=1210