Re: I WANT TO HELP

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 52 , Oct 17, 2008
      Hey all,

      Yep he'd already contacted me about 3-4 days back but I'd run out of
      components for "Karianna's Soul Sucker" spell. I'll do the full
      honours tonight and my sincere apologies for the wait!

      > On behalf of the BoD, Welcome aboard.
      >
      > I'll let Kar do the full Soul Jar suck sounds... :P
      >
      > Either email me, or I'll email you a little later. RE: Where you
      feel you can help, i.e. what team do you want to put your effort?

      > I think I know your SF id... we will need that to get you set up so
      we can have you assigned to trackers.

      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 12, 2013
        Hi billybrpwned,

        JAVA coding will be James. Please check out the Code Team information over on wiki.pcgen.org. Get
        yourself set up to use either SVN or GIT and of course your own IDE environment.

        James should be contacting you shortly.

        Cheers,
        -Andrew (Admin SB)