Need interpretation of rules... Ammo

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2008
      Data Bug report:
      When using the customize item tool on arrows or other ammunition, none of
      the ranged weapon properties appear on the list of properties that can be
      added.

      Ammunition should support all ranged weapon properties, as ammunition is
      listed on the Table of Common Ranged Weapons for random generation.

      ---

      Specifically mentioned was the Seeking Property - should we be able to
      add it to ammo or is it just ranged weapons, such as Bows (that confer
      the property onto the ammo when used).

      Now, just to clarify, certain abilities can already be added to ammo,
      after you add the obligatory +1 enchantment.

      The OP mentioned - Distance, Psychokinetic Burst, and Seeking as others
      that should be allowed.

      --
      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2008
        NOTE TO SELF - Never post anything after bed time....

        DISREGARD - nothing to see here... move on folks.

        Although it's not the best wording. Ammo is considered "ranged weapons"
        since it appears on the same list.

        I'm going to bed.

        Andrew Maitland wrote:
        > Data Bug report:
        > When using the customize item tool on arrows or other ammunition, none of
        > the ranged weapon properties appear on the list of properties that can be
        > added.
        >
        > Ammunition should support all ranged weapon properties, as ammunition is
        > listed on the Table of Common Ranged Weapons for random generation.
        >
        > ---
        >
        > Specifically mentioned was the Seeking Property - should we be able to
        > add it to ammo or is it just ranged weapons, such as Bows (that confer
        > the property onto the ammo when used).
        >
        > Now, just to clarify, certain abilities can already be added to ammo,
        > after you add the obligatory +1 enchantment.
        >
        > The OP mentioned - Distance, Psychokinetic Burst, and Seeking as others
        > that should be allowed.

      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2008
          You know Google Goggles could help you here ;)