PCGen v5.15.5 (Alpha) Released!

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2008
      PCGen, the worlds most flexible d20 character generation software, is
      pleased to announce the release and immediate availability for
      download of PCGen v5.15.5 (Alpha)!

      To download your free copy of PCGen v5.15.5 (Alpha), point you
      browser here:

      https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=25576

      A number of bug fixes and new features have been incorporated into
      this version of PCGen, continuing our push towards our next stable
      release. To see the full list of changes incorporated in this alpha
      release, check out the release notes:

      https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?
      docid=131932&group_id=25576

      PCGen v5.15.5 is an alpha release from our development branch,
      allowing the experimentation and testing of our latest work. With
      this release, the PCGen team has made good progress towards our goal
      of increased support for 4th Edition D&D and Paizo's Pathfinder RPG,
      so for the brave and the bold, try out this Alpha and give us your
      feedback!

      PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20
      systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so they can be modified
      by users for their own campaigns. For more information about PCGen,
      join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our website
      at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net and wiki at http://www.pcgen-test.org/
      wiki.

      PCGen Team