Re: [pcgen] [Bug] [TM] [CODE] Kit only applies first FEAT in order.

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 13 10:56 AM
      It seems the method used dictates the reproduce-ability of the bug.

      I create a new pc
      select align - NG
      select race - Aboleth
      hit apply kit button - default aboleth
      select skill choice - arcana (doesn't matter)

      Look at results
      1 feat applied - Alertness

      - When I had Stefan test he did these steps
      Create new PC
      Create Monster/add kit
      select default aboleth
      select skill choice
      look at results
      3 feats

      - when he did my method the bug was reproducible.

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"