[BUG] Weird Bonus on Cloak of Resistance

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2008
      I've noticed a weird thing with the Cloak of Protection, or probably with
      saving throw bonuses in general. I think this works in any game mode, but try
      this. Load 35e game mode, create new character. don't enter anything, go
      directly to the equipment tab, buy a Cloak of Resistance +1 and equip it, then
      switch to the preview tab (or create an output sheet). All saves are listed
      correctly as +1, but if you look at the breakdown, you will see a +2 magic
      bonus and a -1 misc bonus. for higher bonus Cloaks, you'll see the magic bonus
      is doubled and an appropriate misc bonus is calculated, so that the end result
      is correct. Very weird. :)

      Stefan.
      --
      Happiness is the Road
      http://www.marillion.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2008
        Confirmed -
        2164152 Cloak of Resistance shows odd Bonuses
        <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2164152&group_id=25576&atid=384719>

        You can do this with any pc by the look of it.

        I did an epic cloak +8 (Troubleshoot Preview shows +16 -8 misc)

        ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"