PC Gen 5.14.1 & Sidewinder

  • almirantelatorre
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
      I want to create a character but when I go to complete the feats, the
      Law Enforcement Feats are empty. The Sidewinder:Recoiled book has the
      two feats for this as: Combat Martial Arts and Personal firearms
      Proficiency. How can I fix this so I can correctly create the
      character?

      Chris
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
        almirantelatorre wrote:
        > I want to create a character but when I go to complete the feats, the
        > Law Enforcement Feats are empty. The Sidewinder:Recoiled book has the
        > two feats for this as: Combat Martial Arts and Personal firearms
        > Proficiency. How can I fix this so I can correctly create the
        > character?
        >
        > Chris

        This is a data bug, if you open the file sr_feats.lst and go down to the
        ###Block MSRD Imported Feats section you will see that these feats all
        have a TYPE:.CLEAR tag followed by a new set of TYPEs. The bug is that
        the type used for the Law Enforcement feats was left off.

        The fix is to add the type "Law_Enforcement" to the two feats which
        should have it. I'll open a bug tracker so we can fix this for the next
        production release.

        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      • almirantelatorre