PCGen v5.15.4 (Alpha) Released!

  • Eric C. Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2008
      PCGen, the worlds most flexible d20 character generation
      software, is pleased to announce the release PCGen v5.15.4
      (Alpha)!

      PCGen v5.15.4 is an alpha release from our development
      branch, allowing the experimentation and testing of our
      latest work and is available for immediate download for
      free here:

      https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=25576%c2%a0

      Notable changes in this release include continued improve-
      ment in PCGen's support for Paizo's Pathfinder RPG. To see
      the full list of changes incorporated in this alpha release,
      check out the release notes:

      https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=131186&group_id=25576

      With this release, the PCGen team has made good progress
      towards our goal of increased support for 4th Edition D&D
      and Paizo's Pathfinder RPG, so for the brave and the bold,
      try out this Alpha and give us your feedback!

      PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program
      (d20 systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so they can be
      modified by users for their own campaigns. For more information
      about PCGen, join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/
      or visit our website at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net and wiki at
      http://www.pcgen-test.org/wiki.

      PCGen Team