Re: [pcgen] Creating my Own Source Files?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
      We have lst file classes in the Documents. We also have a LstClass Y!
      group where you can see lst class lessons.

      I'm in the process of pumping more classes out, as well as one for 4e
      (Since we support it but can't make sets for it).

      For list file help - we have a active Y! group where myself and other
      helpful monkeys answer your questions.

      However, for non-d20 gamesystems, we are slowly building up the required
      flexibility but don't have anyone making docs for those yet. I'd say
      non-d20 would be a challenge for any newbie to lst coding.

      Read the class we've supplied, and ask questions on the list file help
      group. That's always the best method for starting.

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"