Creating my Own Source Files?

  • Llewellyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
      Is there a simple means of learning how to make my own source files for PCGen, so that I can put in custom material that I use? Like the basic character generation systems for games that aren't currently supported by PCGen?

      - Llewellyn

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
        We have lst file classes in the Documents. We also have a LstClass Y!
        group where you can see lst class lessons.

        I'm in the process of pumping more classes out, as well as one for 4e
        (Since we support it but can't make sets for it).

        For list file help - we have a active Y! group where myself and other
        helpful monkeys answer your questions.

        However, for non-d20 gamesystems, we are slowly building up the required
        flexibility but don't have anyone making docs for those yet. I'd say
        non-d20 would be a challenge for any newbie to lst coding.

        Read the class we've supplied, and ask questions on the list file help
        group. That's always the best method for starting.

        ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"