Re: [pcgen] T20 PCGen?

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2008
      Hi Folks!

      On Oct 5, 2008, at 12:53 PM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
      > Hi Llewellyn,
      >
      > You won't find Traveller (T20) hosted here. We are currently in the
      > process of making the set and then having the publisher host it.

      We are not currently working on a T20 set for hosting by the
      publisher. You can stop by the T20_PCGEN Yahoo group to see what is
      available.

      There has been some discussion as to whether PCGen can support
      Mongooses Classic Traveller, but we do not have, and will not be
      recieving, permission to distribute any sets based on the same.

      ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
      ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
      ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
      ~ Tracker Gibbon
      ~ Tenacious Monkey
      ~ Face melioram personam
    • Llewellyn
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2008
        Thank you, Andrew, I appreciate it. Is there a way that I can keep track of the progress being made, somehow?

        - Llewellyn

        You won't find Traveller (T20) hosted here. We are currently in the
        process of making the set and then having the publisher host it.

        We will keep you posted.

        ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"