[BUG] [Tom] [Nuance] [James] 2147903 VAR using CL in SUBSTITUTION CLASS getting tripled

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2008
      2147903 VAR using CL in SUBSTITUTION CLASS getting tripled
      <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2147903&group_id=25576&atid=384719>

      Hey guys,

      Just submitted this report - Discovered this last night after some fixes
      and workarounds were introduced into the code.

      Basically my Elven Ranger has Double the Enemies and Bonuses allowed.
      Finally tracked it down to CL being tripled somehow when used on a
      Subst. Class.

      --
      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

    • Tom Parker
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2008
        Open a BUG

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2008
          Um,

          I did Tom. The link is the SF link to the proper tracker.