T20 PCGen?

  • Llewellyn
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
      I am new to the list, though I am a huge fan of PCGen and also of the Traveller T20 system, and I have heard rumors knocking around about T20 files for PCGen. I am hoping that this would be the place to find those files, so I thought I would ask if anyone knew.

      I apologize if this isn't the appropriate place, or if this issue has been addressed before, but I cant seem to search up an answer so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

      - Llewellyn

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2008
        Hi Llewellyn,

        You won't find Traveller (T20) hosted here. We are currently in the
        process of making the set and then having the publisher host it.

        We will keep you posted.

        ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

        Llewellyn wrote:
        > I am new to the list, though I am a huge fan of PCGen and also of the Traveller T20 system, and I have heard rumors knocking around about T20 files for PCGen. I am hoping that this would be the place to find those files, so I thought I would ask if anyone knew.
        >
        > I apologize if this isn't the appropriate place, or if this issue has been addressed before, but I cant seem to search up an answer so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
        >
        > - Llewellyn

      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2008
          Hi Folks!

          On Oct 5, 2008, at 12:53 PM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
          > Hi Llewellyn,
          >
          > You won't find Traveller (T20) hosted here. We are currently in the
          > process of making the set and then having the publisher host it.

          We are not currently working on a T20 set for hosting by the
          publisher. You can stop by the T20_PCGEN Yahoo group to see what is
          available.

          There has been some discussion as to whether PCGen can support
          Mongooses Classic Traveller, but we do not have, and will not be
          recieving, permission to distribute any sets based on the same.

          ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
          ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
          ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
          ~ Tracker Gibbon
          ~ Tenacious Monkey
          ~ Face melioram personam
        • Llewellyn
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 5, 2008
            Thank you, Andrew, I appreciate it. Is there a way that I can keep track of the progress being made, somehow?