Unable to add domain spell in 5.14.1

  • Peter Nigro
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
      I installed version 5.14.1. I loaded rsrd 3.5 and started to create a
      cleric. I add 2 domains, for example, Air and Weather. When I try to
      add a domain spell to the prepared spell list, I get a popup dialog
      that says:

      "You can only prepare 2 spells for level 1 and there are no higher
      level slots available. 2 spells from lower levels are using slots for
      this level."

      There were no spells prepared from lower levels.

      What is wrong.
    • Michael W. Fender
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
        On Friday 03 October 2008 04:38:51 pm Peter Nigro wrote:
        > I installed version 5.14.1. I loaded rsrd 3.5 and started to create a
        > cleric. I add 2 domains, for example, Air and Weather. When I try to
        > add a domain spell to the prepared spell list, I get a popup dialog
        > that says:
        >
        > "You can only prepare 2 spells for level 1 and there are no higher
        > level slots available. 2 spells from lower levels are using slots for
        > this level."
        >
        > There were no spells prepared from lower levels.
        >
        > What is wrong.

        Uh oh... Sounds like this bug:
        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2139245&group_id=25576&atid=384719

        --
        Fluxxdog

        think.
      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
          Peter Nigro wrote:
          > I installed version 5.14.1. I loaded rsrd 3.5 and started to create a
          > cleric. I add 2 domains, for example, Air and Weather. When I try to
          > add a domain spell to the prepared spell list, I get a popup dialog
          > that says:
          >
          > "You can only prepare 2 spells for level 1 and there are no higher
          > level slots available. 2 spells from lower levels are using slots for
          > this level."
          >
          > There were no spells prepared from lower levels.
          >
          > What is wrong.

          Might be a known issue, as I recall the work-around was to save, close
          and reopen the character and things then worked as they should. Give
          that a try.

          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        • Peter Nigro