Re: [pcgen] Re: Question

    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 2, 2008
      Templates can work for doubling HP, or changing the HP.

      You can do one template or many subtemplates or a combo.

      BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|x

      x being the number of extra HP you want. Check the box to enable max HP for first level and you'll be good to go.

      Now, you can either do the PRExxx approach or the manual approach.

      Choice is yours.

      You can make a cleric template

      BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|8+CON

      Now, you can do PRECLASS:1,Cleric,Druid (Any other class that would get 8 HP at 1st level).

      A master template approach would use a TEMPLATE:CHOOSE|HD4|HD6|HD8|HD10|HD12

      With the templates
      HD4
      BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|4+CON

      PRECLASS:1,Wizard,Psion

      HD6
      BONUS:HP|CURRENTMAX|6+CON
      PRECLASS:1,Rogue

      etc.

      Either way works... hope that gets you going in the right direction.

      -Andrew (At work)

      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 1, 2012
        Ok so I have tried it and some works some don't. For example the warrior sorc from a source book I get the right attacks and better hps but I get zero for the base saves