Re: [pcgen] Re: Question

  • Michael W. Fender
    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 2, 2008
      On Wednesday 01 October 2008 11:56:50 pm Thomas wrote:
      > > Hi Thomas,
      > >
      > > On 2/10/2008 12:06 PM Thomas wrote
      > >
      > > > Ok, I am fairly new to useing PCgen (About 3 days). I am playing a
      > > > game that uses a house rule for Starting HP (D&D 3.5 game) I was
      > > > wondering if there was a way to set up such a rule in PCgen
      > >
      > > Under the preferences section there are a number of hit point options
      > > you can choose from. Do any of those match what you need?
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > > James.
      >
      > No, unfortunately they don;t seem to. The house rule is you get your
      > max hit die, plus your Con modifier, then double that, and that is
      > your starting HP.. I tried using the percentage setting and putting it
      > to 200, but that doesn't seem to change anything.

      Usually I just make a simple template to apply small house rules. Like one in
      our campaigns we get a free Craft, Profession, or Perform. Can a template
      double starting HP only? I know it can up all the hit die, like when
      applying the undead template.

      --
      Fluxxdog

      think.
    • willmercier@rogers.com
      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 1 1:24 PM
        Ok so I have tried it and some works some don't. For example the warrior sorc from a source book I get the right attacks and better hps but I get zero for the base saves