Re: Question

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 1, 2008

      > Hi Thomas,
      >
      > On 2/10/2008 12:06 PM Thomas wrote
      > > Ok, I am fairly new to useing PCgen (About 3 days). I am playing a
      > > game that uses a house rule for Starting HP (D&D 3.5 game) I was
      > > wondering if there was a way to set up such a rule in PCgen
      > >

      > Under the preferences section there are a number of hit point options
      > you can choose from. Do any of those match what you need?
      >
      > Cheers,
      > James.

      No, unfortunately they don;t seem to. The house rule is you get your
      max hit die, plus your Con modifier, then double that, and that is
      your starting HP.. I tried using the percentage setting and putting it
      to 200, but that doesn't seem to change anything.
    • willmercier@rogers.com
      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 1, 2012
        Ok so I have tried it and some works some don't. For example the warrior sorc from a source book I get the right attacks and better hps but I get zero for the base saves