Re: [pcgen] Question

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hi Thomas,

      On 2/10/2008 12:06 PM Thomas wrote
      > Ok, I am fairly new to useing PCgen (About 3 days). I am playing a
      > game that uses a house rule for Starting HP (D&D 3.5 game) I was
      > wondering if there was a way to set up such a rule in PCgen

      Under the preferences section there are a number of hit point options
      you can choose from. Do any of those match what you need?

      Cheers,
      James.
    • willmercier@rogers.com
      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 1, 2012
        Ok so I have tried it and some works some don't. For example the warrior sorc from a source book I get the right attacks and better hps but I get zero for the base saves