Get Your PCGen T-Shirt Now!

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1 4:34 PM
      PCGen's "Ook!" shirt is now available for purchase!

      You say you missed Gen Con this year and none of your lucky friends
      brought you a souvenir?

      Or maybe you've always wanted to show your support for PCGen but
      aren't quite sure how?

      Now is your opportunity to kill two birds with one stone by buying
      your very own PCGen "ook!" t-shirt, living vicariously through your t-
      shirt which did go to Gen Con this year, and at the same time support
      PCGen in its efforts to raise funds for a possible trip to Gen Con
      next year!

      You can see what the shirts look like by following the link below to
      a picture of our very own Paul Grosse who ROCKED all four days at Gen
      Con!

      <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Gen_Con_Indy_2008_-
      _open_source_booth>

      Pricing and order instruction are included below.

      *** PCGen T-Shirts ***
      T-Shirts: $15.00 + s/h
      US S/H: $6.00 per shirt ($10.00 for up to 3 shirts)
      International S/H: $12.00 per shirt (Discount on 4 or more shirts.)

      Payment Methods

      1. Paypal (Prefered): Send payment to <pcgenpaypalATgmailDOTcom>,
      Include your name, postal address, email address, shirt quantity and
      sizes and any special instructions.

      2. Personal Check: Make check out to Eric Smith and send to Eric
      Smith, 3140 Davis Rd, Mims FL 32754, Include your name, postal
      address, email address, shirt quantity and sizes and any special
      instructions.

      3. Money Order: Make money-order out to Eric Smith and send to Eric
      Smith, 3140 Davis Rd, Mims FL 32754, Include your name, postal
      address, email address, shirt quantity and sizes and any special
      instructions.

      If you have any question you can contact me at <maredudd@...>.

      ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
      ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
      ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
      ~ Tracker Gibbon
      ~ Tenacious Monkey
      ~ Face melioram personam
    • Robert Goodlett
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2 9:47 AM
        Eric C Smith wrote:
        > PCGen's "Ook!" shirt is now available for purchase!
        >
        > You say you missed Gen Con this year and none of your lucky friends
        > brought you a souvenir?
        >
        > Or maybe you've always wanted to show your support for PCGen but
        > aren't quite sure how?
        >
        > Now is your opportunity to kill two birds with one stone by buying
        > your very own PCGen "ook!" t-shirt, living vicariously through your t-
        > shirt which did go to Gen Con this year, and at the same time support
        > PCGen in its efforts to raise funds for a possible trip to Gen Con
        > next year!
        >
        > You can see what the shirts look like by following the link below to
        > a picture of our very own Paul Grosse who ROCKED all four days at Gen
        > Con!
        >
        > <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Gen_Con_Indy_2008_-
        > _open_source_booth>

        I tiny urled the above address:

        http://tiny.cc/userz
      • Jonathan Thompson
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2 10:03 AM
          I wear mine at least once a week to school, I get all kinds of weird
          looks. Thats ok though, I dont mind being a geek :-)

          --
          Jonathan M. Thompson
          Battlefield Press, Inc (www.battlefieldpress.com)