Calling for some assistance - Gladiator - Sands of Death

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30 9:16 PM
      Hi all,

      Does anyone own the source book for Mongoose Publishing - Gladiator -
      Sands of Death?

      If so, could you please contact me. We have a data set in sore need of
      love (Missing the Classes apparently). We do like to have our data sets
      in tip top shape and this one has been needing fixing since 2005.

      If you are able to give assistance, it would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,

      --
      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"