Re: [pcgen] [ERIC] [PR] Re: Year of the Zombie info.

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 29, 2008
      Hi Folks!

      Just wanted to post here that we now have permission to include data
      sets for UKG Publishing's Year of the Zombie product line.

      Now, if there happens to be a data monkey who owns the source and
      wishes to convert it to LST code, PCgen can now distribute the set.
      Any interested parties should coordinate with our Content SB, Eddy
      Anthony.

      If you own the source and and have been thinking about contributing
      to the PCGen effort but have never lst coded such a source, now is
      your opportunity! Pop on over to PCGenLSTFileHelp@Yahoo!, <http://
      tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/>, and we can help get
      you started!

      ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
      ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
      ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon