Re: PCGen Releases 6 New Pathfinder Data Sets!

  • Eric C. Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2008
      Hi Craig!

      Yes, we will be rolling these, and all other OOC data sets
      into the stable release when it comes out. The OOC Data
      Set process, which is new starting with PCGen 5.14.x, allows
      us to add data sets to the latest stable release, meaning you
      don't have to wait for the next stable to use them.

      Eric Smith
      PR Silverback