Mechanical trap EQMODs

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2008
      I just committed a set of EQMODs and a new base item to allow you to create
      mechanical traps.

      I'd appreciate anyone with access to the repository pulling the data in and
      giving it a trial run and letting me know if they run into any issues.

      One caveat: You can only create one trap and have the CR number come out
      correctly. Due to the global nature of PCGen VARs, if you create a second
      trap (using the same character) the CR var of both traps will be added
      together for display and shown on both traps.

      To build the trap, simply find the "Trap (Mechanical)" item (or "Mechanical
      Trap" if you have outputname use turned on) and right click to customize it.

      Barak