Re: [pcgen] BasicFantasy(.org)

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2008
      Hi Mark,

      Any 'public' endeavor requires permission from the publisher before any
      monkey would start work. Personal work does not require permission.

      For issue #1 - in the race use HITDIE:x with x being the cap. Though,
      even then it's not going to be accurate.

      There are ways to do it, but it all depends how complex you want it to be.

      Simple - HITDIE:6
      More Complex - SubClass using HITDIE or HD (one Subclass for each race)

      Issue 2 - that's controlled by the gamemode. You'd have to tweak the
      statsandchecks.lst file to change the bonus. It's a formula. But you
      could change it if need be.

      If those are the only two major issues, I don't see much of a problem
      converting for personal use.

      If you require further assistance, we have a Y! group for list file
      help. See bottom of sig for the links.

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"