Is there any Pathfinder RPG support as of yet?

  • Charles E. Barnett Jr.
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 14, 2008
      Not being pushy or impatient or anything, I have just been away from
      PCGen for a while but support for the Pathfinder RPG and the New 6.0
      overhaul that I have heard about might be bringing me back. I
      downloaded the 5.12.2 alpha and saw a game mode for Pathfinder but no
      source materials came up, so I was just wondering if that is just a
      placeholder for what is coming or is there some support for Pathfinder
      RPG that I wasn't getting to work right?

      Charles
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 14, 2008
        Hi Charles and Welcome back!

        Full Pathfinder RPG Beta support is scheduled to be included in the
        5.16 stable release.

        ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
        ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
        ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
        ~ Tracker Gibbon
        ~ Tenacious Monkey
        ~ Face melioram personam

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 14, 2008
          You can also download the 'Out of Cycle' Pathfinder series for the
          5.14.1 release. It's part of the download page. I think we have the
          Pathfinder Player's Guide and adventures 1 through 12, with more coming
          soon.

          And let me also say Welcome Back.

          ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

          Eric C Smith wrote:
          > Hi Charles and Welcome back!
          >
          > Full Pathfinder RPG Beta support is scheduled to be included in the
          > 5.16 stable release.
          >

          > ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
          > ~ PR Silverback, PCGen Board of Directors
          > ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
          > ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
          > ~ Tracker Gibbon
          > ~ Tenacious Monkey
          > ~ Face melioram personam
          >

          > On Sep 14, 2008, at 4:36 PM, Charles E. Barnett Jr. wrote:
          >
          >> Not being pushy or impatient or anything, I have just been away from
          >> PCGen for a while but support for the Pathfinder RPG and the New 6.0
          >> overhaul that I have heard about might be bringing me back. I
          >> downloaded the 5.12.2 alpha and saw a game mode for Pathfinder but no
          >> source materials came up, so I was just wondering if that is just a
          >> placeholder for what is coming or is there some support for Pathfinder
          >> RPG that I wasn't getting to work right?
          >>
          >> Charles

        • Eric C Smith
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 14, 2008
            Hi Folks!

            On Sep 14, 2008, at 11:12 PM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
            > You can also download the 'Out of Cycle' Pathfinder series for the
            > 5.14.1 release. It's part of the download page. I think we have the
            > Pathfinder Player's Guide and adventures 1 through 12, with more
            > coming
            > soon.

            Please note that these OOC Data Sets do not use the Pathfinder RPG
            rules. They are compatible with the RSRD only.

            ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
            ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
            ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
            ~ Tracker Gibbon
            ~ Tenacious Monkey
            ~ Face melioram personam
          • iwarrior_poetklingon2000
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 15, 2008

              > Hi Folks!
              >
              > On Sep 14, 2008, at 11:12 PM, Andrew Maitland wrote:
              > > You can also download the 'Out of Cycle' Pathfinder series for the
              > > 5.14.1 release. It's part of the download page. I think we have the
              > > Pathfinder Player's Guide and adventures 1 through 12, with more
              > > coming
              > > soon.
              > >

              > Please note that these OOC Data Sets do not use the Pathfinder RPG
              > rules. They are compatible with the RSRD only.
              >

              > ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
              > ~ PR Silverback, PCGen Board of Directors
              > ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
              > ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
              > ~ Tracker Gibbon
              > ~ Tenacious Monkey
              > ~ Face melioram personam

              I am HIGHLY interested in the Pathfinder RPG rules, especially if
              (wait for it...)
              they can be made compatible with CMP datasets!!! Now go ahead you
              guys, have fun with that one!!!
            • Jonathan Thompson
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 15, 2008
                I know I am looking forward to Pathfinder RPG support because we have
                a product called Solar (will talk about it more later in a different
                thread) that will be released at GenCon 2009 and is written by Myself
                and Keith Baker (of Eberron fame).

                Details on the setting to follow in October.

                --
                Jonathan M. Thompson
                Battlefield Press, Inc (www.battlefieldpress.com)