could not load party partyFile

  • BenKrauskopf
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2008
      I have a PCG file I last worked with last year under 5.10.something.
      I've now upgraded to 5.14.1 and, when I try to open it, I get the
      above error. What could be causing it and how can I fix it?

      Looking at the raw text in the PCG file, I think it's a problem with
      some links I tried to set up a long time back to a familiar and a
      mount, but didn't even think I still had in there. I tried deleting
      the offending section, but with no luck.

      Any ideas?

      Thank you!
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2008
        Send the file direct to me, I'll take a look.

        Thanks.

        ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"