PCGen v5.15.2 (Alpha) Released!

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2008
      PCGen is pleased to announce the release of PCGen v5.15.2 (Alpha)!

      PCGen v5.15.2 is an alpha release from our development branch to
      allow experimentation and testing of our latest work. The most
      notable change in this release is more flexibility in PCGen's Ability
      Object, an addition that adds support for 4th Edition's new 'Powers'.
      To see the full list of changes incorporated in this alpha release,
      check out the release notes here:

      http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?
      docid=129986&group_id=25576

      With this release, the PCGen team has made good progress towards our
      goal of increased support for 4th Edition D&D and Paizo's Pathfinder
      RPG, so for the brave and the bold, please try out this Alpha and
      give us your feedback!

      PCGen is an RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20
      systems). All datafiles are ASCII text files so they can be modified
      by users for their own campaigns. For more information about PCGen,
      join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our website
      at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net and wiki at http://www.pcgen-test.org/
      wiki.

      PCGen Team