Re: [pcgen] Re: Advanced Learning

    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 6, 2008
      direct if you please. (My email drew0500 at yahoo dot com)

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 14, 2008
        Yes, Tom, I forgot about the CLASSLIST with SPELLLIST interaction
        conversation we had. (I remembered there was something about the
        classlist and maxcastable causing problems).

        Reviewing the related bug trackers I found:
        2024451 SPELLTYPE ANY is not typed to an item correctly
        <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2024451&group_id=25576&atid=384719>
        2095568 CHOOSE:SPELLS not working correctly
        <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2095568&group_id=25576&atid=384719>

        2097495 CHOOSE:SPELLS (Ability) [MAXCASTABLE] null
        <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2097495&group_id=25576&atid=384719>

        And I just created this:
        2110604 CHOOSE:SPELLS SPELLLIST in conjuction with CLASSLIST bug
        <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2110604&group_id=25576&atid=384719>
        -If the PC has access to the Wizard list based on the SPELLLIST tag in
        the class, then it should succeed