Re: Advanced Learning

  • Burnie Fox
    Message 1 of 35 , Sep 6, 2008
      Shall I upload them to the Files section or do you want to give me an
      e-mail address (drew0500@...?)?

      Burnie

      > send me your working files direct please.
      >
      > ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
      >

      > Burnie Fox wrote:
      > > Didn't work, I'm afraid.
      > >
      > > The chooser does not get activated, the feat (SA) is not added to the
      > > character.
      > > :/
      > >
      > > Burnie

      > >> Ick, ADD:FEAT is out of favor...
      > >>
      > >> While that is correct, it's not. You also missed the MULT tag.
      > >>
      > >> You're confusing the program with the feat name. Advanced
      Learning (Ex)
      > >> looks like you chose (Ex) to the program. Never a good thing.
      Change it

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 14, 2008
        Yes, Tom, I forgot about the CLASSLIST with SPELLLIST interaction
        conversation we had. (I remembered there was something about the
        classlist and maxcastable causing problems).

        Reviewing the related bug trackers I found:
        2024451 SPELLTYPE ANY is not typed to an item correctly
        <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2024451&group_id=25576&atid=384719>
        2095568 CHOOSE:SPELLS not working correctly
        <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2095568&group_id=25576&atid=384719>

        2097495 CHOOSE:SPELLS (Ability) [MAXCASTABLE] null
        <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2097495&group_id=25576&atid=384719>

        And I just created this:
        2110604 CHOOSE:SPELLS SPELLLIST in conjuction with CLASSLIST bug
        <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2110604&group_id=25576&atid=384719>
        -If the PC has access to the Wizard list based on the SPELLLIST tag in
        the class, then it should succeed