Aberration Bane?

  • allencohn
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2008
      Hi folks,

      I'm trying to create an aberration bane weapon using the item
      customizer. I take a waraxe (dwarven), add +1 enhancement, add
      bane...and then the chooser list for bane starts at "animals,"
      not "aberations."

      Any thoughts?

      Thanks,
      Allen

      PS: Is there a way to add an additional item to the bane chooser list?
      My campaign has an option that's not standard. (Or maybe I should move
      this question to the PCGen LST file Group...)
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2008
        That moves this into the realm of lst help. Let me take a look..
        Aberrations should be in the list though.

        ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 5, 2008
          2096113 CHOOSE:STRING ignores first option
          <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2096113&group_id=25576&atid=384719>

          Temporary Workaround - Add an extra item at the begining of the
          CHOOSE:STRING and aberration will appear.

          This is a confirmed bug in 5.15

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 5, 2008
            Thanks, Andrew.

            Are you saying I should go in and edit the distributed dataset? I
            think the file is rsrd_equipmods_enhancing.lst

            Allen

            > 2096113 CHOOSE:STRING ignores first option
            > <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
            func=detail&aid=2096113&group_id=25576&atid=384719>

            > Temporary Workaround - Add an extra item at the begining of the
            > CHOOSE:STRING and aberration will appear.
            >
            > This is a confirmed bug in 5.15
            >
            > ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
            > "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
          • Tir Gwaith
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 5, 2008
              On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 9:14 PM, allencohn <allen@...> wrote:
              > Thanks, Andrew.
              >
              > Are you saying I should go in and edit the distributed dataset? I
              > think the file is rsrd_equipmods_enhancing.lst

              To your copy, yeah. That's a temporary solution until the code bug is squashed.

              PCGen LST Chimp
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 5, 2008
                Yes, that's what I did to test it. And correct on the file name.

                CHOOSE:STRING|Extra|etc.

                Remember this is a TEMPORARY workaround to get you up and running until
                this is fixed.

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 5, 2008
                  It works! Thanks!

                  Allen