Re: Any word on Year of the Zombie yet?

  • Eric C. Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
      Hi Doctor X

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Doctor X" <captaindefenestrator@...> wrote:

      > Gave the contact info a while back and haven't heard anything since.
      > Figured I'd ask.

      I have not heard back from the publisher yet.

      ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
      ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
      ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
      ~ Tracker Gibbon
      ~ Tenacious Monkey
      ~ Face melioram personam
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 25, 2008
        Hi Folks!

        PCGen has received permission to include data sets based upon UKG
        Publishing's 'Year of the Zombie' product line.