Re: [pcgen] [Eric]Any word on Year of the Zombie yet?

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
      Bump

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

      Doctor X wrote:
      > Gave the contact info a while back and haven't heard anything since.
      > Figured I'd ask.

    • Eric C. Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2008
        Hi Doctor X

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Doctor X" <captaindefenestrator@...> wrote:

        > Gave the contact info a while back and haven't heard anything since.
        > Figured I'd ask.

        I have not heard back from the publisher yet.

        ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
        ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Tamarin
        ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
        ~ Tracker Gibbon
        ~ Tenacious Monkey
        ~ Face melioram personam
      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 25, 2008
          Hi Folks!

          PCGen has received permission to include data sets based upon UKG
          Publishing's 'Year of the Zombie' product line.