Why I like my GM (Feat re-taking)

  • Craig Weston
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      Hello there,
      My GM has informed me that we will now get new feats every other level
      (odd levels). I was wondering how PCGEN could accommodate this change?
      We would not have the usual feat progression, but we would get feats
      per level as per the class.

      Thanks,
      Craig
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
        Well shucks. I did it at every even level myself but what you do is
        modify the miscinfo file in your system/gamemode

        Change this:
        BONUSFEATLEVELSTARTINTERVAL:3|3
        to this:
        BONUSFEATLEVELSTARTINTERVAL:3|2